In a message dated 4/24/99 12:07:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Regarding  >>
I happen to agree, have to admit, when I read something, I never even read
what race the person is in a joke, or story.  I am so sick of not being able
to say anything without offending someone in Siberia.  Are we so far gone
that we can't laugh at ourselves?  I'm Catholic, so what, do I get offended
if someone tells me a joke about a catholic, or a priest.  I have too many
other things to worry about, like how my husband is managing with PD, getting
money together for research, if my elderly mother is doing okay today, if my
kids are okay.  Get a life!!!!!!!
You are now free to yell and scream at me.  After the month I've had, I
wouldn't even care.
Gerry