CONGRATULATIONS HILARY! That's the best news I've heard in a long time!  All
the best to you and your daughters!

Bonnie Cunningham

Date:    Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:08:04 -0400
From:    Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: My daughters are coming home!

To those of you who demonstrated their concern , and all of you who care !

Those phone calls, prayers and good wishes are finally paying off !

              MY DAUGHTERS ARE COMNG HOME !

Jessi moves back home at the beginning of the school year, and Jane Amy will
return before the school year begins again.
This is still subject to a court hearing on May 10th, but I was told
officially yesterday by the social worker and therapists that this is the
recommendation they will make to the court.
Thank you all for your support. And thank  you all for caring.
Hilary Blue.