Esmerelda,

Thanks for setting me straight.  I know what you mean about names.  I have
never found too many "Linda"s around, but I've seen at least one other on
this list.  I guess in a list of about 1600 it's bound to happen. Come to
think about it, I've never liked the name Linda, maybe now is the time to
change it.

Linda W. cg Ben 69/5

Barb_MSN wrote:

>Linda....
>
>FYI... I'm not the List owner.... THAT Barb is Barbara Patterson
>(errrr.... Paterson?) <uh duh.. ya'd think I'd remember the
>correct spelling after being a member of this list for as many
>years as I have been>.
<SNIP>