Dear Margaret:
     Your level-headed brilliance continues to amaze me! It's as if you
could see the light bulb going off over my head & the little cartoon
balloon would read: "Blinding Flash of the Obvious!" For me, it seemed
as if I were doing my part by just living w/ this rotten disease! And
when, with every publication from our national associations/foundations
came the obligatory hand out asking for moneys just tossed it! I would
gladly go out & raise money for the Alzheimer's Memory Walk (my dad died
of it last year) and have just as easily written checks for March of
Dimes, Cancer, etc.
    Last year for Mother's Day, I got something that I had wanted for a
long time: a yard ball! Even though I can't tell you how many times I've
gazed at the ball with pleasure & delight; it seems to me that my
priorities are just a bit skewed! Imagine, a world w/o PD seems to be so
much more within our grasp, I cannot think of a better Mother's Day gift
for me, my husband, or our children...or anniversary gift...or birthday
gifts....!!
    So, my dear Margaret, count us in-instead of gifts at our house
(when we already have what we need), we will send a check! Thank you for
opening my eyes! Love,
--
Joan E. Snyder (47-8-10) <[log in to unmask]>
"In the depths of winter I finally learned there