Hi Hans and others who have a web site with Tutu's prayer.

        I hope that you will be keeping the prayer up for awhile, at least.
One of my three or four press releases on April being Public Awareness Month
and Tutu's prayer to the Kansas City Star found its way to the Letters to the
Editor's desk.  They are planning to print something taken from the
release(s) (don't know just what), and wanted a web site today to include for
readers with internet capability to view.

        The only web site I knew about was the English speaking version of
Hans' Dutch page.  BTW, thanks Hans!  If there are other sites, please let me
know!

        I assume the "Letter" will appear soon before April is over!

Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS