HI Jim,

Thank you for being so visible!  Would you kindly try to make
arrangements with a couple
of friends to VIDEOTAPE this WJAR appearnce?  I would appreciate a copy,
and considering how limited your story's coverage on TV has been, this
looks like a real breakthrough!  Let's
hope Barbara's editors do a masterful job of presenting you to the world!

Congratulations and thanks again,

Ivan

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 14:45:42 EDT Jim Finn <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Group -
>
>For those of you in the RI area, I have just finished an interview
>with WJAR
>TV's Barbara Morse.  She is their health reporter and met with me
>this
>morning to discuss Parkinson's disease and the "pig-cell" implant
>surgery  I
>had 31 months ago.
>
>The segment is scheduled to air during the 5:30 PM news broadcast and
>may be
>repeated at 11 PM.
>
>Warmly -
>
>Jim

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)