-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Barbara Blake-Krebs <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: dinsdag 27 april 1999 21:10
Onderwerp: Tutu Prayer Web Site(s) & the Kansas City Star

Hi Barbara,

>> I hope that you will be keeping the prayer up for awhile, at least. <<

I will keep it up there for a very long time, because:
- the prayer stays valid/valuable also after april
- religious PWP can feel strengthened by the prayer
- Holland has a close relationship with South-Africa,
   so Tutu is a known person in my country
- perhaps it will bring other churches to the same idea

>> If there are other sites, please let me know! <<

If i'm not mistaken John Bork put it upon his Parkinsaw-site.

Hans.