In a message dated 4/26/99 1:32:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 The firsthand experience of the people on this list is invaluable. I'm
interested in hearing from anyone with PD who has taken Tagamet (Cimetidine)
to control heartburn. >>

After having intractable heartburn in the middle of the night (probably
related to my "delayed protein meal"-a large one too close to bedtime), my
Internist put me on Prilosec (Omeprazole).  It works great- much better than
the Pepcid I had been on earlier.
It seems to have no effect on my anti-- PD meds.  Without hesitation, I
recommend you try it.  Ask your doc (its prescription only).

Regards,
WHH 55/38/37