Dear listmembers,

        I was contacted this evening by a young man, 26, (on aol) who lives
with his 60-year-old mom, the pwp, in Chattanooga.  He is quite concerned
about her, as she is having hallucinations and difficulty walking.  While she
sees a neuro, I don't believe he is a MDS.  He says she has been dx for 10
years.

        I asked  can you tell me what meds she's on and how much of each?
 DrumMAN72:      well she takes 3 sinemets a day, 2  tasmars, buspar, and
celexa

    I checked the archives but did not find the names of doctors or support
group info there.  Would she be better off to go to Vanderbilt  in Nashville?

    He was on the list briefly but he says it overwhelmed him.  I could not
find any    postings  in which he asked for help.  His name is Chris, and his
email is
now [log in to unmask]

Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS