Yes Terry- it has and you wouldn't believe the petty politics that goes on
between the groups.  It is the reason why our local Madison Group is
unaffiliated.  For the record I will try from memory to list the groups:
American Parkinson's Disease Association
Parkinson's Disease Foundation (recently merged with the United Parkinson's
Foundation)
National Parkinson's Foundation (and its recent offshoot The Parkinson's
Alliance)
Parkinson's Institute
Parkinson's Action Network

And how many more am I missing?

Terry-  You hit one of my pet peeves. How much money, time and energy is wasted
in competition,  duplicate find raising and petty bickering.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Parkinson's politics.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin