Mom has an apt. with a neuro at Emory Univ. on 5/19.  I am a little confused
as to how best to communicate to him her current status.  It seems she does
not have the clearly defined on/off periods that I see so many of you write
about, however there do seem to be sometimes when she is doing better than
other times.  Any hints from you more experienced folks on how best to keep
track of everything so I can make the most of this apt?  Do I need to
somehow relate her function to medicine times?  What about to meals?
Perhaps some of you have developed some type of chart or system that clearly
shows the MD what is going on.  I know this probably seems like a simple
question, but it doesn't take much to baffle me these days.
Kathy cg for Anne 86/dx10-12 yrs ago