I'm a little confused about the Buspar.  When my Dr. pres. for me I got
worse.  My local pharmacist, my mail order pharmacist and the NPF all
said to avoid it (it hits the same D receptors that PD meds do).  In
addition, I have a card from NPF saying to avoid it.  Now, the new NPF
publication Medications lists it as ok (p.35).

What happened?  Maybe Bonnie Cunningham can tell us.

Walter Ervin  54/48