-----Original Message-----
From: pconnors [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 6:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Chattanooga MDS & Support Group Info needed

Carol had a violent reaction to Buspar when a physc. added it to her meds
.  Her primary said to discontinue it.  We did and I brought it up on the
list about a year? ago.  One of the Pharmic. Blurbs stated, as I recall,
that it is counterindicated for people taking PD meds.  If you searched the
archives using Buspar and my mname Connors you should find this string.

I alsoo saw it listed in the PDMeds book and was aghast in what is otherwise
a fine publication.

Phil CG for Carol