Margaret,
        The Trenton Times article on Parkinson's and you was another great effort
on the part of another of the group of determined pwp to get the message of
pd and the need for research dollars.
        I received this week in the mail a note from my husb's 92 yr. old uncle.
His church in Lees Summit, MO(suburb of KC, MO) had a benefit concert for
Parkinson's research.  A church member has pd and with a friend who is a
musician had arranged the benefit concert.  Each effort to keep pd in the
news and the research money coming in is a step toward the CURE.
        The article about Margaret is at:

> Part of the feature can be read on:
> http://www.nj.com/features/times/science/stories/04-22-RYAD2FBD.html
>

> Margaret Tuchman