Camilla:  The postings you missed from the happenings up here in Parkinsaw, MI
can be yours by checking in at the web site,
www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm.  I have last weeks on line so let me know
if you'd like a copy.  Lastly, I'm sending out this week's report of humerous
stories in a few minutes, which is normally normally posted on Sunday.  My mom
fell and broke her hip, so we're leaving tomorrow and will be out of pocket for
a week.  Welcome back.