Jerry,

We are all tired of those who come and take from the list without trying to
help but many of them don't know what to do.

I feel sorry for them, they are missing the point.  They need to have a
conviction...something to believe in. But not everyone  is going to take a
stand.

Jerry you have been my silent hero and you didn't even know it.  My
admiration for your work toward this list has been an inspiration.   Don't
quit now.  We are so close to a cure.  I want you here to celebrate with
us.  I want you here so I can put hugs around you when it comes.  I want
you here for support through the disappointments and the successes of this
list.

Does it really matter which organization I prefer? NO. I belong to them all
so I won't miss ANYTHING.

Jane