Recently there have been a couple of questions on the PD internet
discussion list about the drug Buspar.  PWPs have been told it is
contraindicated for PD.  They have noted that while it does not seem to be
among the contraindicated meds listed in your new Medications booklet, it
IS listed on other lists we have seen , and PWPs have individually been
told not to take it.  Some have reported bad side effects from it.
Could someone please clarify this matter? It is of interest to  nearly
2,000 members of the Parkinsn and CARE lists.  I will be happy to [post to
the lists any response we receive.   Thank you!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "