Art...

BOING G G!  YOU just hit the proverbial nail on
the head, m'friend.

This wonderful asset that is the Parkinson's
Information Exchange isn't being used to it's
maximum advantage.  It seems our collective
and respective intentions are good, however, it
appears many of us kinda run out of steam
within a short while and either go off on another
PD-tangent, or run around in virtual circles, or just
plain poop-out altogether.

I'm not pointing a finger at anybody - it just seems
many of us find it difficult to maintain our initial
momentum, and eventually inertia takes over (Hey -
lately I'm BIG on inertia)  <blush> (GROAN)

Then we don't necessarily get INFORMATION being
exchanged  here on the List, we get folks voicing
OPINIONS and sharing feelings along with some
snippets of real-time meetings and/or symposiums
information.

Perhaps we're thinking of the List as kinda like
a neighborhood PD support group rather than
the multinational Parkinson's Information Exchange
that it aspsires to be?

Barb Mallut