Every time an issue comes up that puts list members on the track of
self-evaluation about what more we could be doing to increase research
funding, publicize the great cause, and all that, I start to think about
all that I currently have that I am grateful for. These things include, for
a start:

my thirteen year old son and his rock n roll drumming
living in the U.S., not Kosovo
being able to ride a horse
my wife's love
having a job I really like
gardening
riding a bicycle, every day, rain or shine
enough food
a sense of humor
medications that work

I think one thing that we can all do to enhance or initiate healing, not be
"cured" maybe, is to cultivate an attidude of gratitude about our lives.

I'd love to see other lists.

Rick, 48/46