Hi Camilla!

I live in Sweden (Far northern Europe), and I wrote an email half a year
ago, asking if I could have two copies of the Fitnes Counts booklet. Sure
thing, I recieved them a week later, together with a few small brochures.
Wonderful service!! It put a smile on my face, I tell you.  :)
(I wanted one for my own use, and one for my support-group's library.)

/John.