In a message dated 4/29/99 7:49:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  I am not feeling well today very tired and shaky. I was in my recliner
and took my blood pressure for when I am like this I have been know to faint,
my blood pressure was 108 over56 heart rate 80 then I stood up and blood
presser was 94 over69 heart rate 103 >>

I am not a nurse but what you describe here is postural hypotension-- a side
effect of many Parkinson's medicines.  One has a relatively normal sitting
/reclining BP with a relatively low heart rate.  When one stands there are
reduced diastolic and systolic pressures with increased heart rate (your
system trying to compensate for the reduction in pressure).  This differs
from a typical "vaso-vagal" type faint in which one experiences a lowering of
all three (including the heart rate).

Regards,
WHH 55/38/37