first I want to thank every one for there birthday cards. I prined lot out.
both VIVIAN AND I have been sick. I sleep about  17 t0 19 hrs a day. my
mother is still with us but it is a day by day thing. got a swell poem on
walking in the sand from JOAN SNYDER. I but it in a frame. she sent me some
foot prints on a pin I put it on my church go to heck hat. I now have it,a
tulip, and praying hands on it. she sent lot of other things. I keep lot of
things from list. VIVIAN. WANTS TO WRITE A BOOK ON LIVING WITH A PWP AND HER
HUSBAND as useful I don't understand org.  about giving some time off for
your care giver when I was my self VIVAN would take me tp some PWP. you see
was safe with them as we where the same. that would give CG. some time off.
we got lot in in support group to do that. lot of our dues go to help PWP
that need money for meds. and I would like for JOAN and PHYLLIS SCHOCKNER ON
THERE ICQ. I will not use my wheelchair. I crawl. oh please don't make fun
of ethnic jokes. golly you can find some one to get up set ovwwr
them,Jews,prod, Catholics so on. is not PD not to worry about. after 30
years of PD I WANTED TO GIVE IN FAMILY WAS THERE FOR ME. lets help each
other look for the good or how to give help. your race,church,your sex
believes should not be take in your live. there is at least 7 religion in my
family. I have gay,lesbian friends. I am getting tired so hope to hear from
u all I may be slow in getting back. and JOAN a speal thanks to you. and so
many of my family.

                             I.Y.Q  DON   AND  VIVIAN
                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-ALMOST 54

                          http://www2.wcoil.com/~flash