Jerry, Margaret and all,

I want to make clear that my "complaining" has nothing to do with not
supporting Pennies for Parkinson's or for that matter any single person
or organization.  I have not mentioned anyone in particular or trashed
any organization.

Jerry,  and everyone else- give to the organization of your choice or
better yet to several - it will get to researchers and be helpful. .
My  questions about organizational structure have to do with efficiency.

 I want to see the Parkinson's Community United.  If just bringing up
the subject of Unity  stirs up such feelings I think it proves my
point.  I t may not be possible to unite organizations.   I think that
this group and the Parkinson's Alliance are the two best ways of
accomplishing unity

I would like to see something happen along the lines of the suggestion
that Barb Patterson forwarded.

I bring up Ideas for discussion and debate not to upset people.  But if
people have strong feelings about an issue they may get upset.
Hopefully in the debates people are not attacked- although when that
happens on occasion if anyone does it -especially me-  they deserve a
strong slap on the wrist or worse.  We can disagree on specifics and
agree on purpose.

If complaining or dealing with controversial subjects upsets you than
can hit the delete key but I would rather hear dissenting views and even
get flamed once in a while than issues be ignored.

If you think I am wrong let me have it.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.