On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:17:41 EDT
William Heitman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dale,
  Where, exactly, do I send my check?
-------------------------------

Hi Bill,

I second Dale's sentiment! We have missed your posts. I hope you are
OK?
I would like to amend Dale's prompt response to your question -- the
addressee is:
PARKINSON ALLIANCE
1250 24th Street NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20037

Make checks payable to: PARKINSON ALLIANCE
All donations are tax deductible, as the Parkinson Alliance is a
501(c)(3)non-profit entity.

I would also like to reiterate that all monies collected for the
funding of
PRO-Seed Grants are deposited into a separate account that has no
other function than to hold the money until grants are awarded by the
NPF Peer Review Panel.

This account is closely monitored and tracked by the Exec. Cmtee
members - a statement is produced bi-weekly showing a state by state
break-down. This information will be posted to this group and will be
available on the PA website: www.parkinsonalliance.org

An independent nationally respected auditing company will audit and
prepare reports on a regular basis. These will be available to the
public.

Margaret Tuchman
Princeton, NJ
H (609) 921-1696