Jerry,
I have another comment regarding your efforts: I don't know how  you've
effected others, nor am I aware of your past assistance to this list.  I
have only been on it for a few months.  I got the address from you, Learned
about Parkinson web pages, support groups,  etc.. from you too.  I haven't
thanked you for this, and for that I am truly sorry.  Please accept my
humble and abject apology.  When diagnosed, I felt alone, shattered and
useless.  Scared of the future, and hating the present as well.  Your
letters, postings, and stories showed me I wasn't alone and help was
available.  I'm still scared of the future, and there are times I truly hate
the present,, and what this disease is doing to me and so many other people,
but now I know I'm not alone.  I haven't gotten active in fund raising yet,
to be honest, I'm still not comfortable telling others I have Parkinson's.
With time, I'm sure this will change, but for now facing today, making it
through tonight, and not giving up is all I can do.  And yes, if the cure is
discovered tomorrow, I'll damn sure want to get my "share of the pie", even
though I haven't earned it.  But you need to know this, that you have made a
difference in my, and I'm sure many others, life and enabled me to look a
little farther into the future.  I hope you don't give up and quit this
list - but if you do, know your support and efforts have been appreciated.
Once again, thank you for all you've done to help me, and my apologies for
not saying this sooner.
Bob Armentrout