Ditto here Lanier, I'll be sending a check also tomorrow.  And thank you Jim
for staying on the list and inspiring us.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lanier Maddux <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, April 30, 1999 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: LETS NOT FIGHT by Dale Severance

List members,
I have skipped over or just briefly scanned the many posts on the list
about PD awareness and publicity. But I have made small donations to
both the PDF and the A.P.D.A.  My next check is going out tomorrow
(payday) to the Parkinson Alliance. You all have convinced me that it is
the thing to do. And it will be matched by my former company, so they
will get 2 for 1.

Lanier Maddux    Chattanooga Tn.
BTW did you all see the nice front page picture and the write-up in last
Sundays Parade magazine about Chattanooga?