Rosemary:  I just read your reply to Jerry , with encouragement for him to
stay on
the list, and I want to add that I agree with all you and he had to say about
support
and the disappointment with people's bickering.  I hope he will stay with us
since
that in itself would be an act of support and I appreciate hearing people
with honest,
constructive  criticism - it keeps things in balance - and I feel we all need
to help
each other keep the right perspective on many times impossible situations.
               I also notice that in the midst of it all, Ivan is working to
remember and
encourage other members undergoing  difficult medical procedures - wouldn't
it be
a nice world if we could all remember to be constructive and caring in our
daily
activities and less time being at odds with different ideas?
                 A sometimes tired carepartner in Texas.......