This was sent to me by a friend and it really touched me so I wanted to
share it.  But before you read this, please realize that I am aware of
the fact that many PWPs have little, if any control over how thier day
is going to be.  This was just something I felt  was a nice thought and
worth keeping in our minds to perhaps help us have a better day.
Jennifer Smith