Hi Janice,

I went to my local neuro today.  We were talking about blood sugar,
feeling cold, and other things. Blood pressure that drops when you stand
up is VERY DEFINITELY a red flag.  Janice, if you can call( or someone
can call for you)your neuro  or your physician, first thing in the A.M.,
and ask somebody there to give you an appointment today (FRIDAY), you can
discuss this...

Blood pressure can be lowered from PD, or from the  other meds you take.
In any case, please consult with your physician today!!. Perhaps the
Requip is too much and should be reduced, or your other meds could be
reduced.

Try to avoid being alone in the house if you are feeling at all  faint.
Call someone, and let them know you're feeling faint or lightheaded if
this feeling continues.  Don't isolate.

Hope this helps a bit.

Ivan

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:50:30 -0700 Janice Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Hi I know that there are some of you that are nurses. I am not feeling
>well today very tired and shaky. I was in my recliner and took my
>blood pressure for when I am like this I have been know to faint, my
>blood pressure was 108 over56 heart rate 80 then I stood up and blood
>presser was 94 over69 heart rate 103 I am on requip is this pd related
>I need to know thank you in advance Janice 51/50/46

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)