Jerry:

Please don't leave, and please remember that the great majority of those who
are members of this list do read it (almost) daily, but don't reply to the
messages -- for various reasons.  That doesn't mean they don't care, don't
have opinions, and aren't active in their local PD groups.  Most of us have
sent tons of letters, and phone calls ... to our legislators, newspapers,
etc., regarding PD issues.  Just because a few members feel one way doesn't
mean all of us do.  I think you'll find most of us feel the same way you
feel......at least, I do.  The list needs people like you to make it
stronger.  OK?  Rethink, please!

Your friend of horses,

Rosemary Russell     51,     6 yrs.
Arkansas