Dear Ann and Jane,  I add to the chorus of voices,  thank you for doing
such an wonderful job of organizing and for  facilitating an incredible
synergistic event. I have alternately smiled and marveled at my experience,
the warmth, the tears, the depths, the connections.  It was a timely and
critical event for me, and will sustain me  as I begin to write up my
dissertation this summer.

cheers

kathryn

"science does not vanquish mystery" Annie Dillard "Pilgrim at Tinker Creek"

Kathryn Alexander,                      email ...... [log in to unmask]
Doctoral Candidate,                     FAX .........(604) 291 - 3203
Faculty of Education,                   SFU(message).....(604) 291- 3395
Simon Fraser University,
Burnaby, B.C.  V5A 1S6