Ann,  I do not know if Shurli macMillan contacted you, or how rigid this
schedule is - but our plane arrives in Dorval at 4:39 - is  there any
chance of delaying the bus for 1/2 hour? Other-wise  Shurli, YaYing  and I
will take a  alternate transportation.

thanks

kathryn

>Here is the list of bus-users for Thursday. Could you let us know if we
>have missed any names?  Thanks
>
>Ann Beer
>
>Bus transport from McGill.
>
>Jean Mason.
>Martin Behr
>Andrea Williams
>Donna Lee Smith
>Hourig Attarian
>Kenna Manos
>Ann Beer
>Chris Holmes
>Jane Milton
>Josee Makropoulos
>Samia Costandi
>Charlotte Hussey
>Janet Blatter
>Natasha Artemeva
>Janna Fox
>
>Dorval:
>
>Rick Coe
>K.J. Peters
>Roberta Lee
>Doug Brent
>Joan Page
>Pam Nason
>Gail Vanstone
>Pam Whitty
>
>Please send a personal message, not to the CASLL list. If your name is on
>here and there is no change, don't bother to reply.
>
>Thanks
>
>Ann and Jane

"science does not vanquish mystery" Annie Dillard "Pilgrim at Tinker Creek"

Kathryn Alexander,                      email ...... [log in to unmask]
Doctoral Candidate,                     FAX .........(604) 291 - 3203
Faculty of Education,                   SFU(message).....(604) 291- 3395
Simon Fraser University,
Burnaby, B.C.  V5A 1S6