The beginnings of the Inkshed XVI site are in place.  You can find
the full program, as it took place, and links to Doug Brent's and
Jamie MacKinnon's presentations, as well as a link to a "Talent
Night" page; Doug's exhortation to feel old and a Sam Baardman song
("Hearts and Minds," in Real Audio) are already there.  I hope to
have more as people send me texts and pictures, and I expect the
edited inksheds as distributed will be linked to the sessions within
a day or so.

If you want to see what this all looks like (preparatory to sending
me a text, description, or abstract of _your_ session, or your candid
incriminating photos of talent night, or of people being bodies and
hearts at Jean and Charlotte's session), check it out here:

    http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/16/

Click on the link to the program, and scroll down to find live links.

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~