Will,

Thanks for your message explaining some of the inner workings of TSC.  I am
very glad to hear that it's a healthy journal, just having some publishing /
editing tie-ups.  I had heard from some people that the journal was going
more in the direction of literature.  Your message tells me that it IS a
possible Inkshedder's forum as well... It's good to have the welcome mat on
the listserv. :)