This is to announce the creation of a new website devoted to the performance
of the complete York Cycle in Toronto in June of 1998.  The URL for the site
is:
http://www.acad.cua.edu/as/engl/toronto/york98.htm
At present, the site consists of 60-plus photos of 32 separate pageants,
links to the texts of all 47 plays, maps, links to other relevant websites,
etc.  I will continue to expand and improve the site as more materials
become available.
     I would also like to ask anyone who has pictures that they would like
to contribute to contact me off-list at: [log in to unmask]   in order to
discuss ways of including your pictures on the site.  I would especially
like to hear from anyone who has pictures or other materials related to the
plays for which I have not yet been able to obtain any photos (Plays 11, 18,
23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 34, 39, 40, 41, 43, 44, 45, 46).  Even rehearsal shots
would be useful, especially for those pageants (39 and following) that were
performed after the light had begun to fail.
     Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions, and apologies in advance
for cross-posting to several lists.
     Steve Wright
     Director, Comparative Literature Program
     The Catholic University of America
     Washington, DC 20064