At 11:41 PM 4/30/99 , Karen Bastian wrote:
>HI evreyone!
>Does anyone out there know anything about vision problems--blurry vision
>or a foggy
>problem, is this a side effect of sinemet? Anyone else have this??
>THANK YOU
>KAREN

Karen,
I expect that lots of people have questions on this, and I am personally
anxious to attend the DAPS regular meeting on Monday,10 May, for that
reason.  The speaker will  be Dr. Charles R. Barnett, a
neuro-ophthalmologist who will speak on the neurological conditions that
cause visual problems in Parkinsonians, including blurred vision, floaters,
sparks, and macular degeneration.

On the outside chance that you are "geographically advantaged" so as to be
able to attend this meeting of  the Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society, you
(and indeed all listmembers) are invited to this meeting at 1:00 PM at the
University Park United Methodist Church, 4024 Caruth at Preston, University
Park (Dallas), Texas.

But if you are geographically disadvantaged, I will try to  bring your
specific questions to the attention of our speaker.  E-mail them to me.
Where we go from there is anybody's guess, as I don't know the speaker, but
it's worth a try.

Art