I will add my own experience to the discussion on vision  problems. For over a
year now. I have been trying to cope with double vision and the associated
loss of depth perception. For many months I was only able to read by covering one eye.
My neurologist didn't believe it was caused by either the PD or the meds. My Opthamologist
disagreed and fixed me up with a "prism" lens for my right eye which brings things back
into convergence. She warns me however, that the amount of correction needed is often
a moving target. So far, it hasn't changed on me.

Ben

Ben McKeen [log in to unmask]