At 07:55 AM 5/2/99 , Ken Becker wrote:
>With all the discussion of using a prism in an eyeglass lens to redirect the
>eye to treat double vision, the  remaining problem seems to be that the
>symptoms change at different times of the day in some PWPs.

It's more than a EYE-dea, Ken.  With every neurologist visit we make, we
want to show a good ''off" or  a good "on" - most likely both - so that
(s)he can make a good evaluation of us.  Of course, that would take all
day, and neither we nor our medical staff could afford that on any regular
basis.

At Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, and probably at other places around
the world, they have one-day sessions during which a number of patients are
seen by professionals from a number of disciplines.  They call these
sessions "Living Well with Parkinson's Disease."  This provides a  number
of opportunities for each of the professionals - which could include an
ophthalmologist - to examine a patient through his/her ons and offs.
Unfortunately, it is only once in a blue moon that a patient gets such a
wonderful opportunity.

Art