From: Tom Riess <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, May 01, 1999 9:30 AM
Subject: vision problems

I would like to address this question to the sizable subgroup who
responded
to the general topic of "vision problems":  Of those of you with
vision
problems, particularly depth perception  and double vision,  do
you also
have any problems with walking.
Remember vision problems need not be a problem of the eye but
could be a
problem of processing visual information in the brain.  Vision,
conscioius
and unconscious is intimately related to walking. More later.

regards,

Tom