I'm not sure that this is different or unique or related to Parkinson's,
but  it seems to be something that has started for me only in the past
several years:

There's a piece of inanimate dirt on the counter or table about two to
three feet (0,6-0,9 m) in front of me.  It doesn't move, but I perceive
that it does.  I get ready to swat it and suddenly recognize that it is
only a cookie crumb or an imperfection in the surface.  But I would have
sworn that I had seen it move just seconds before.

Things didn't move around like that when I was younger - not to my
recollection.  So I wonder....It is aging?  Is it Parkinson's?  Or is it
something else ?

Art