Art Hirsch wrote:
>........There's a piece of inanimate dirt on the counter or table about two to
>three feet (0,6-0,9 m) in front of me.  It doesn't move, but I perceive
>that it does.  I get ready to swat it and suddenly recognize that it is
>only a cookie crumb or an imperfection in the surface.  But I would have
>sworn that I had seen it move just seconds before.
>
>Things didn't move around like that when I was younger - not to my
>recollection.  So I wonder....It is aging?  Is it Parkinson's?  Or is it
>something else ?
>
>Art

Dear ART-- Peter also sees moving crumbs, etc, and we started to call them
"Sinemet bugs" because we undrstnad they are a very mild visual
hallucination due to the meds.   He also has insisted at times that the
cats portrayed on some decorative ceramic tiles are moving--neat trick!

        Camilla Flintermann,            <[log in to unmask]>
        CG for Peter, 80/70/55                   co-owner, CARE list

             "If the only tool you have is a hammer,
                    everything looks like a nail. "
                        ----Abraham Maslow