At 07:41 PM 5/2/99 , Ken Clements wrote:
-snip-
>Message therapy has also helped, to at least reduce the rigidity in the
>jaw muscles. In this regard I should mention that there was an
>interesting article in our local newspaper a couple of weeks ago on a
>book review entitled MESSAGE: THE ULTIMATE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE
>by a Clare Maxwell-Hudson.

Ken, if I may tease - there are a few differences between U.S. spelling  of
English and that of the rest of the world - e.g., color vs. colour.

In particular, it is Barb Patterson and the rest of the list who practice
mEssage therapy.  And we do it well - hats off to Barb!  Funny how these
spell checkers will let a wrong letter get by sometimes.

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
 (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

   PAN Forum, other photos, and my approach to links:
         http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/