        From:   Hans van der Genugten [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, April 28, 1999 2:57 AM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Looking for PWP in South-Africa

        Hi all,

        On behalf of a dutch female PWP, 68 yrs, living in Paradijsstrand in
        South-Africa, I am looking for other PWP in South-Africa. She would
like to
        have contact by e-mail with PWP living in South-Africa, and any
other
        relevant info you can give about good neuros in her area,
supportgroups,
        etc.

        Thanks in advance,   Hans.