Bob,

I wish to second your comments to Mary, and believe you to be right in your
analysis of organizational behavior. It is my observation that many of our
list members have successfully distributed their efforts and energies in
many ways. That in itself has distinguished this list and it's membership,
and, in my opinion, is the strength of this list. At this point I'm unsure
of the "benefit" of unification. The individuality of our membership and
subsequent ripples was and is a powerful force on putting a face on
Parkinson's. We can come together in our goals, but it is best if we take
different roads. We are a passionate group, and as such we have made, as
the Historian Charles Beard reports on the flea on the hub of the
wagonwheel saying, " What dust doath I rise !", we have a flea on each
wheel. That is good.

Bernie