hi all

At 07:08 1999/05/05 -0700, murray, wrote in part:
>> ...if anyone else is awaiting a reply from me
>> please resend
>> janet
>
>We are all awaiting mail ......
>Are ya in yer new digs???????????????
>Have a great day................Murray

i don't know if you remember [or noticed]
how long it took me to move from bermuda to almonte
but this move seem to have its own leisurely pace too!

added to which is
those pubmed studies which i just posted
only served to point out my current 'handicaps' to me:
fatigue, on-off fluctuations, sleep disturbance, and [mostly] sex steroids!!!

[you male type people with parkinson's out there
don't know how lucky you are]

added to which is
my really prime 'on-time' is being eaten up
by a very 'special' and 'secret' project!

...so the short answer is...

nope
probably next week!
[after the 'secret' is out!]

JAnet of PIEnet suburb of PROGESTEROnet

janet paterson - 52 now /41 dx /37 onset - [log in to unmask]
613/256/8340 - PO Box 171/Almonte/Ontario/K0A 1A0/Canada

Scan some of My Past Posts at:
     http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/
Mine the PD List Archives at:
     http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/
Cull Nine Million Pub-Med Medical Studies at:
     http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
Comb the 'People With Parkinson's' PWP WebRing at:
     http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=parkie;list