I am forwarding this message [slightly edited] from a listmember for
discussion.  Barb
*****
Hi Barb,

I thought I'd ask you this first. I feel like an oddball on this list
because there are a few members who post often and take up a lot of
"space", are fairly articulate, authoritative, etc. You do a great job
keeping the list together and running, but I have thought about the need
for an alternate "shy people's" list, a place where the shy, the tired, the
less articulate, the skeptical, the scared, and even the gloomy could
gather in safety and have voices that don't get drowned out.

I'm especially thoughtful about a comment that [another member] made
recently about PARKINSN not being a place to share feelings and opinions,
but to convey information. Is that the current perspective? I want a place
to share feelings and opinions. What would be your feeling about someone
starting up a less intimidating forum for shy person's sharing about issues
relating to having Parkinson's Disease? I know nothing about how to do this
but would find out as needed.

Hope you're doing well and don't regard these comments as mutinous.