hi all

our 'cyber-dad' don sent this in as a response to camilla and kathy
and i am hereby providing a 'translation' of his
lousy-spelling keyboard's message

[not that the message from his heart needs translation]

sis

Dear Camilla;

As I said before, I was of the first people I know with PD to have an
operation.
I went through heck [!]. They said I would only be hospitalized for 3-10
days...
well, it was five and a half months in the intensive care unit. I could
hardly talk - I hardly knew anything or where I was. I could not smile; I
could not walk. If it hadn't been for [the love of my life] Vivian, and a
nurse whose dad had PD, I would not have made it. All I can say is, it
takes a lot of love and a lot of care. It is not an overnight deal. PD has
a lot to do with that. If you need any more help, e-mail me privately
off-list and I will try to help more. I will be at the funeral home for the
rest of the day. My mother's funeral is tomorrow.

Don and Vivian
I.Y.Q.

Don McKinley <[log in to unmask]>