hi all

At 09:25 1999/05/06 -0700, camilla wrote:

>Friends-I redeived this offlist, and offered to put it on the
>PD list for the sender, who is not a listmember.  Her address
>is included below, and if anyone has any helpful input I know
>it will be appreciated--this is a really scary situation--(but
>I know no other details.) Camilla

kathy

i have to echo bob fink's advice to get neurological advice and diagnosis
for your father

unfortunately there is still a lot of general ignorance about PD
and possibly with that, a tendency to 'blame' any and all
other symptoms or problems on 'the PD'

the question occurred to me as i read your message:
was your father on PD meds prior to the operation?
was he taken off PD meds for the operation?

be assertive -
you have to be your father's advocate right now
to ensure that he's getting the most competent care

he's my pd cyber-sibling - there but for grace, go i ....

please do keep in touch

janet

janet paterson - 52 now /41 dx /37 onset - [log in to unmask]
613/256/8340 - PO Box 171/Almonte/Ontario/K0A 1A0/Canada

Scan some of My Past Posts at:
     http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/
Mine the PD List Archives at:
     http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/
Cull Nine Million Pub-Med Medical Studies at:
     http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
Comb the 'People With Parkinson's' PWP WebRing at:
     http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=parkie;list