Ray Strand found the "scarey" stuff in the archives that  was referred to
in anpother post.  I also stopped using aspartame, but since then I found
info in a website that raises questions as to the validity of the so-called
researc h about its dangers.
I do NOT want to re-start this discussion--but anyone who is interested can
find the info at this address:

                 http://urbanlegends.miningco.com/library/blasp.htm

The Aspartame data will be on the opening page.  The site also tells about
many of the "urban legends" and "hoaxes" that plague us on the net.

Read it all, and make up your own mind!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "