Dear List-family.....

"Shy-person" said in a message sent to, and posted
by  our List-mama, Barb Patterson...

"I'm especially thoughtful about a comment that
[another member] made recently about PARKINSN not
being a place to share feelings and opinions, but to
convey information. Is that the current perspective?
I want a place to share feelings and opinions..."

FYI... I was the individual who is quoted, inaccurately as
it  happens, in saying our list is "NOT a place to share
feelings and opinions."

MY original comment referred to our List BEING a place
FOR both sharing of feelings and opinions, and ALSO
information, and I felt we should see the List as offering
opportunities for each to be expressed.

I've seen several references to my original comment being
inaccurately interpreted (which leads me to believe I wasn't
clear in MY meaning... ) over this past week, and then "quoted"
out-of-context and changing my meaning to other than what
I meant to say.

In THIS case I'd like it understood that I MEANT something
other than what is being concluded when "quoted" from my
original post by other List members.

Sorry if I was unclear in my original post.  My daughter
moved back to L.A. after living in another city for the past
12 years and I've spent the past coupla weeks helping her
 unpack and getting her new home set up.  I've rushed thru
reading the List each day and obviously my writing's
suffered vis a vis expressing clarity of thought.

But OH.... it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful having
daughter Sandy living near her family after all these

Barb Mallut